What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What's the proper weight for a 50 year old woman who is 5'9" ?
- What should be the proper weight for a male 5:9" 39 years old
- What is the proper weight for a 21 year old white male that is 5 feet 4 inches?
- What is the proper weight for a 5 foot 3 inch 15 year old girl
- What's the proper weight for a man who is 5'10 tall
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it
- Can you take melatonin with robitussin?
- Does Benadryl dilate your pupils?
- What Is Flakka?