What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What's the proper weight for a 50 year old woman who is 5'9" ?
- What should be the proper weight for a male 5:9" 39 years old
- What is the proper weight for a 21 year old white male that is 5 feet 4 inches?
- What is the proper weight for a 5 foot 3 inch 15 year old girl
- What's the proper weight for a man who is 5'10 tall
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it