What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What's the proper weight for a 50 year old woman who is 5'9" ?
- What should be the proper weight for a male 5:9" 39 years old
- What is the proper weight for a 21 year old white male that is 5 feet 4 inches?
- What is the proper weight for a 5 foot 3 inch 15 year old girl
- What's the proper weight for a man who is 5'10 tall
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?