What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What's the proper weight for a 50 year old woman who is 5'9" ?
- What should be the proper weight for a male 5:9" 39 years old
- What is the proper weight for a 21 year old white male that is 5 feet 4 inches?
- What is the proper weight for a 5 foot 3 inch 15 year old girl
- What's the proper weight for a man who is 5'10 tall