What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is the proper weight for a woman 5'3, medium build, 55 years old?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What's the proper weight for a 50 year old woman who is 5'9" ?
- What should be the proper weight for a male 5:9" 39 years old
- What is the proper weight for a 21 year old white male that is 5 feet 4 inches?
- What is the proper weight for a 5 foot 3 inch 15 year old girl
- What's the proper weight for a man who is 5'10 tall
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?