what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What do you get when you cross coocking utensil with a mathematical formula?
- What are the number and nature of the roots of a quadratic equation if the value of the discriminant is 36?
- How would you write nine less than twice a number ?
- Five more than a number x is six less than twice a number y. Solve for x
- How would you do the product of 6 and the quantity 2 more than a number x is at least 45
- A number is added to 9 less than twice the number. If the result is 180, what is the number ?
- The sum of two numbers is 15 less than twice the first number. Their difference is 5 less than twice the second number. Find each of the numbers