what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How would you write nine less than twice a number ?
- Five more than a number x is six less than twice a number y. Solve for x
- How would you do the product of 6 and the quantity 2 more than a number x is at least 45
- A number is added to 9 less than twice the number. If the result is 180, what is the number ?
- The sum of two numbers is 15 less than twice the first number. Their difference is 5 less than twice the second number. Find each of the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?