what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How would you write nine less than twice a number ?
- Five more than a number x is six less than twice a number y. Solve for x
- How would you do the product of 6 and the quantity 2 more than a number x is at least 45
- A number is added to 9 less than twice the number. If the result is 180, what is the number ?
- The sum of two numbers is 15 less than twice the first number. Their difference is 5 less than twice the second number. Find each of the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of these oxy-salts: NaBrO, NaBrO2, NaBrO3 and NaBrO4?
- What do they call the big grass field on an orbiting satellite
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?