what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What did the math teacher say to the student who missed all the problems about smashing tomatoes?
- what are three molecules required for transcription?
- What are the possible oxidation numbers for tin and oxygen?
- What are the numbers of the two most active groups of elements on the periodic table ?
- How would you write nine less than twice a number ?
- Five more than a number x is six less than twice a number y. Solve for x
- How would you do the product of 6 and the quantity 2 more than a number x is at least 45
- A number is added to 9 less than twice the number. If the result is 180, what is the number ?
- The sum of two numbers is 15 less than twice the first number. Their difference is 5 less than twice the second number. Find each of the numbers