what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » what is the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How would you write nine less than twice a number ?
- Five more than a number x is six less than twice a number y. Solve for x
- How would you do the product of 6 and the quantity 2 more than a number x is at least 45
- A number is added to 9 less than twice the number. If the result is 180, what is the number ?
- The sum of two numbers is 15 less than twice the first number. Their difference is 5 less than twice the second number. Find each of the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?