What is the plastic piece on the end of a shoe string called?

The little piece of plastic at the end of a shoelace is called an aglet (or aiglet). It's there to keep your shoe laces from fraying!
Updated on Wednesday, February 01 2012 at 06:20PM EST
Collections: aiguilletteshoelacesshoelaceagletplastic 

Related Questions