What is the percentage of English speaking people versus Spanish in the US?
kgb answers » Records & Statistics » What is the percentage of English speaking people versus Spanish in the US?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/23-03-2010/112679-illegals-0/
Top 10 questions Records & Statistics
- what's the longest rugby match ever played?
- True or false according to the Hills and Trapp study of 2000, people of color are no more likely to cary drugs or contraband in vehicles than whites
- True or false More than 40 percent of highway crashes in new mexico are alcohol related
- how many bars are in austin texas
- How many bench press repetitions did Nfl running back jamaal charles of the kansas city chiefs do in the Nfl combine?
- Who holds the world record for most beer drank in one hour
- Has there ever been a world record for the most time a person could fart?
- How long is the great wall of china? <3
- How long does an average human spend peeing in a lifetime
- How many miles is the total border of the united states