What is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und" (in that order)?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What is 'Family is Forever' in hawaiian?
Tag: english language
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What do WWE's Triple H Latin phrases translate to in English?
- What is goodbye in Navajo?
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- What does zimabu eter mean in english
- What does anjin san mean?
- What does 'segura viudas' mean in english?
- What dose das ve danya mean
- What does se pou mari-joslin jadon kem ap fleri jodia mean?
- what does the japanese word "Murakumo" mean?
- Can you translate this italian into english? 'tu lo sai, quanto t'amai. Tu lo sai, lo sai crudel'
- Two letter word begins or ends with the letter C?
- What are the 3 words in the english language that begin with dw-?
- What word starts with r and ends in iled? Whats the second letter
- How many words in the english language begin with the letter "k"?
- Which letter in the english language starts the most words?