What is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und" (in that order)?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und" (in that order)?
Tag: english language
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- Can you translate this italian into english? 'tu lo sai, quanto t'amai. Tu lo sai, lo sai crudel'
- What are the italian and chinese names for mickey mouse
- What does "el deportista que esta en una competencia es un" mean in spanish?
- How do you say ''trick or treat'' in Hawaiian?
- What does "quien es el maestro a de espanol? De donde es?" Mean in english?
- What is the english translation of the netherlands national anthem
- What does C'est la vie, mon ami mean?
- What does chuvak mean inrussian
- What does "cafe du monde" mean?
- What's the meaning of the name Taemin in Korean?
- Two letter word begins or ends with the letter C?
- What are the 3 words in the english language that begin with dw-?
- What word starts with r and ends in iled? Whats the second letter
- How many words in the english language begin with the letter "k"?
- Which letter in the english language starts the most words?