What is the old thing called that they would send you to and kept your hands and head locked between wood?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What is the old thing called that they would send you to and kept your hands and head locked between wood?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
- What are the things from the middle ages where you stick your head and hands in?
- How Old Is James Woods
- Is the NHL locked out for the season?
- Whats the chorus for the song "Locked out of heaven"?
Top 10 questions History
- name the 3 groups in the estates general of France and identify the members of each group
- What year did power steering become standard in cars?
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- What does the rooster symbolize on some french flags?
- What is richard kuklinski's children doing now?
- What is independence day *Mr & Mrs*
- why do we celebrate the 4th of july? *Arriyana*
- Was there ever a 500 dollar US bill in circulation?
- Why do we celebrate July 4th?
- In 1956 a ship collided with uss stockholm killing 56 people what is the name of that ship?