What is the old thing called that they would send you to and kept your hands and head locked between wood?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What is the old thing called that they would send you to and kept your hands and head locked between wood?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions History
- What were the material and environmental advantages of the territories held by Justinian in the Byzantine empire?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- What role did sacifice play in Aryan society?
- Why was trade important to the economies of italian city states?
- what happened to isaac newton in 1696?
- How much money is a "bit"? As in 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....
- According to one theory, who were the earliest people to come to the americas? A. African trubesmen B. Asians C. Roman warriors *The KO. Queen*
- How many years has christmas been celebrated?
- What countries flag is red with a white cross in the middle?
- When and where did Saint Peter live?
- What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
- What are the things from the middle ages where you stick your head and hands in?
- How Old Is James Woods
- Is the NHL locked out for the season?
- Whats the chorus for the song "Locked out of heaven"?