What is the name of a peach oblong pill with 149 IMPRINTEd on one side and 93 imprinted on the other
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What does the nickname buttercup imply about the person thats being called this? Why would someone call someone buttercup?
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What is a white oblong pill imprinted on one side with watson 149
- What white oblong pill has 24 imprinted on it
- What pill is white,oblong and has n024 imprinted on it?
- Wat type of medication is a round white pill with 3 imprinted on one side, and TV 150 imprinted on the other side?
- whats a white pill with no24 imprinted on it