What is the name of a green, small, oblong-shaped pill with an l2 on one side and a line on the other?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What kind of pill is peach oblong has l2 on one side and t on the other
- S 90 3 on one side blank on other,green oblong shaPed pill.What it is
- what Kind of pill is oblong shaped white with an a on one side an a 0 an 7 on the other side
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?