What is the medication in the white circular pill with TV on one side and 4096 on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is the medication in the white circular pill with TV on one side and 4096 on the other?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- A white pill circular with a line on one side and 54262 on the other
- A white circular pill with 48 10 on one side and a v on the other
- what is a white, circular pill with the imprints M on one side and R on the other side
- What medication is white round and has a breakline on one side and M722 on the other??
- What is a blue circular pill with m on one side and 100 on the other side