What is the maximum # of hours required for salaried employees to work a week in the State of Virginia?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When was the bac in new mexico lowered to .8?
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- What are the maximum number of hours per day a salaried worker in the industrial sector in Ohio can work?
- What is legally the maximum number of hours a company can work an employee in one week in illinois?
- If someone works, for instance, only ten hours a week at an employer with 50 or more employees, would the employer still be required to insure them?
- According to mt state law, what is the maximum number of hours an employee may work in a 24 hour period
- Under obamacare what jobs are required to insure their employees?