What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
- What is the maximum legal length of a fixed blade knife in washington state?
- What size of knife can you carry in missouri?
- What type of knife is legal to carry in Ohio?
- What is the maximum legal length of a knife blade in houston texas
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What is the legal age to sit at a bar in maryland
- Wat time do they stop selling beer at in amarillo tx?
- What is a surrogate certificate
- What does intended address mean on a visa application?
- What sexu@l crime does 9999 stand for?
- In police code what does 413 mean?
- Can fire marshalls pull u over for speeding?
- Are nba courts bigger than college and high school basketball courts?
- Why is it against the law to put pretzels in bags in philadelphia?
- Do the carpool lane rules still apply on holidays and weekends?