What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
- What is the maximum legal length of a fixed blade knife in washington state?
- What size of knife can you carry in missouri?
- What type of knife is legal to carry in Ohio?
- What is the maximum legal length of a knife blade in houston texas
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?
- How late do they sell alcohol in arlington?
- What time is beer sold to in tarrant county, tx?