What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
- What is the maximum legal length of a fixed blade knife in washington state?
- What size of knife can you carry in missouri?
- What type of knife is legal to carry in Ohio?
- What is the maximum legal length of a knife blade in houston texas
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Is it illegal to kill bats in wisconsin?
- What time in the morning does tn start selling beer
- What time does Florida stores stop selling beer?
- How old do you have to be to watch R rated movies in texas?
- How much is a minor consumption ticket in the state of Minnesota?
- Who operates the county jail
- Is there a sex video on youtube
- Is an 82.4 a good score on the usps postal exam?
- What time do they stop selling beer in west virginia?
- What does restriction TRC 545.424 mean on the Texas drivers license