What is the major difference between one-party in a dictatorship and a modified one-party system?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » What is the major difference between one-party in a dictatorship and a modified one-party system?
Monday, October 08 2012
- What is the difference between the democratic party and the replubican party
- What is party?
- What is party city's number?
- Who sang the first song at the beginning of the party on house party 2
- what is a political party, what is a two party system and is our political system a two party system 7 days left of high school :)
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- when did george bush sr. Die?
- how did world war one affect the racial and ethnic makeup of american cities
- What did the governments in italy and germany in the 1930s have in common?
- How does the proportional plan work? And what are the flaws of the plan?
- What is hillary clintons favorite color?
- Is the coast guard associated with the united states navy?
- Is van jones married or does he have any children?
- What are three opportunity costs of a greater government role in the economy
- Why is article 2 of the constitution considered to be an outline of the executive powers?