What is the major difference between one-party in a dictatorship and a modified one-party system?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » What is the major difference between one-party in a dictatorship and a modified one-party system?
Monday, October 08 2012
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Why do some people believe the senate is undemocratic?
- What does "auxiliary precautions" mean?
- How did roman republic influence the american form of government?
- Is msnbc's Ed Schultz running for office?
- How do citizens participate in democracy? How can participation be encouraged?
- Why is having more than one political party important to having free elections?
- How does a student get a federal pale grant?
- How long has barack obama been president
- How does a political party officially define its core values before a presidential election?
- What is the difference between the democratic party and the replubican party
- What is party?
- What is party city's number?
- Who sang the first song at the beginning of the party on house party 2
- what is a political party, what is a two party system and is our political system a two party system 7 days left of high school :)