What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the literary term when you give animals human characteristics
- Is it legal to for a human to marry an animal or in atimate object?
- What is the grammatical term for giving inanimate objects have human qualities or characteristics?
- Is this a human giving me answers?
- What is the literary term that refers to something by one of its atributes?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be