What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the literary term when you give animals human characteristics
- Is it legal to for a human to marry an animal or in atimate object?
- What is the grammatical term for giving inanimate objects have human qualities or characteristics?
- Is this a human giving me answers?
- What is the literary term that refers to something by one of its atributes?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?
- Your love is timeless what does mean
- What is a jetty? DARK ASSASSAIN
- Whats the name of the people that carry the casket?