What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is a 6 letter city in Colorado that starts with a P?
- What is a eurologist?
- What does balance inquiry mean
- What does a green porch light mean?
- What is medicaid
- What is the difference between compression and contraction
- How to get powers
- what is the health/wealth gradient?
- Whats the name of the presidents helicopter?
- What is draconian
- What is the literary term when you give animals human characteristics
- Is it legal to for a human to marry an animal or in atimate object?
- What is the grammatical term for giving inanimate objects have human qualities or characteristics?
- Is this a human giving me answers?
- What is the literary term that refers to something by one of its atributes?