What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the literary term when you give animals human characteristics
- Is it legal to for a human to marry an animal or in atimate object?
- What is the grammatical term for giving inanimate objects have human qualities or characteristics?
- Is this a human giving me answers?
- What is the literary term that refers to something by one of its atributes?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration
- What is the lakota word for wolf.
- What are the different ways of spelling the name michael?
- Different ways to spell erica
- What does o.b.e mean when queen elizabeth II give that to u
- Which is the correct slang spelling? Is it aight or ight