What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is the literary term for giving human attributes to a non-human object or animal?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the literary term when you give animals human characteristics
- Is it legal to for a human to marry an animal or in atimate object?
- What is the grammatical term for giving inanimate objects have human qualities or characteristics?
- Is this a human giving me answers?
- What is the literary term that refers to something by one of its atributes?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called
- what is the official title of someone who grows and sells plants/flowers?
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?
- what dose Senaile mean
- What is a lanierd?
- Does the word ruminate come from the poet rumi