Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?
- in the state of virginia, can someone who isnt 21 sit at a bar?
- do you put your money in the parking meter in front or behind your car?
- Can you buy bottled water with ebt card food stamps
- what does the "tc" mean on a license plate before the number on a car in massachusetts