Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Under iowa law, what distance must a boat towing a skier maintain from a non moving boat or person in the water?
- Can i buy beer in north carolina on sunday
- In what year did they start installing seatbelts in all cars
- In bedford texas what is the curfew for 16 or older?
- What time is curfew in Canton Michigan?
- When there is a solid white line to the left of your vehicle, it means what?
- Is it illegal in Virginia to cut down a dogwood tree?
- What time can you buy alcohol in indiana
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- Is asbestos coshh?