Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What does the HP stand for on a handicap license plate?
- How to vote for the 2016 election?
- What does rstr stand for on a drivers licence?
- When do the paper checks pfd get mailed out?
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?