Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?