Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What does an Act 64 police scanner code mean?
- What is army regulation for amount of time given for lunch break
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- Does target allow facial piercings?
- What is a worker's comp?
- Which if the following IS positions has evolved into a more important position since the passage of HIPAA regulations? CIO, CSO, HIA or ISA?
- What time does california start selling beer and liquor on weekdays?
- when does beer stop selling in ohio on sundays?
- What does it mean when your GPA is 2.10?
- Whats the latest you can buy beer in ohio?