Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Do cosmetology hours expire?
- What is the noise ordinance in Ontario California for loud music?
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?