Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- How much is a window tint ticket in Louisiana?
- Is it illegal to kill bats in wisconsin?
- What time in the morning does tn start selling beer
- What time does Florida stores stop selling beer?
- How old do you have to be to watch R rated movies in texas?
- How much is a minor consumption ticket in the state of Minnesota?
- Who operates the county jail
- Is there a sex video on youtube
- Is an 82.4 a good score on the usps postal exam?
- What time do they stop selling beer in west virginia?