Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.illinoislegalaid.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.dsp_content&contentID=3221
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- what are the costs for an employer to sponsor an h1B visa?
- Why do many argue that the prosecutor is the most powerful member of the courtroom work group?
- What does 1023 mean to a cop?
- How old do you have to be to buy a lighter in massachusetts?
- Can u buy a lighter if your a minor in tennessee
- Is there any way I can obtain a coywolf, or buy one from any breeder or seller?
- what is 304 in police code?
- Will liquor stores in oklahoma be closed on veterans day?
- What time do they stop selling beer in houston texas during the week and weekends
- Do you have to be 18 to buy a lighter in north carolina