Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When do they start and stop selling alcohol in caldwell idaho
- What time does missouri stop selling alcohol on sundays?
- What is the legal age to sit at a bar in maryland
- Wat time do they stop selling beer at in amarillo tx?
- What is a surrogate certificate
- What does intended address mean on a visa application?
- What sexu@l crime does 9999 stand for?
- In police code what does 413 mean?
- Can fire marshalls pull u over for speeding?
- Are nba courts bigger than college and high school basketball courts?