Not Legal Advice: You can move out legally in the state of Illinois at the age of 18. An emancipation order may be issued by the court for minors between the ages of 16 and 18. Allow at least two months for processing time before an emancipation petition will be ruled on by the court. You will be required to give your parents three weeks’ notice prior to seeking emancipation.
What is the legal age to move out in illinois
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age to move out in illinois
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.illinoislegalaid.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.dsp_content&contentID=3221
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- Is it illegal to drive in the state of Texas with interior lights on in your car or truck These snazzberries taste like snazzberries
- Do all Walmart Supercenters in Michigan carry hard liquor?
- What dies "previous type:A" on a drivers license mean?
- can you apply for green card if you have h1b visa?
- Can you get a ticket if your sitting on the passenger side and you put your feet on the dash board? Yes
- Do u have to be a certain age to buy sparkling cider?
- Will a letter still mail if the address is written upside down on the envelope?
- What does the front of the Texas drivers license issued after April 2009 have on it under ultraviolet light
- What time does oregon stop selling alcohol?