What is the legal age difference for an 18 year old to date someone younger in the state of louisiana?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the legal age difference for an 18 year old to date someone younger in the state of louisiana?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the legal age difference to date someone?
- In Tennessee is it legal for a 22 year old to date a 16 year old with the younger persons parental consent?
- What is the legal age difference to date in tennessee?
- What Is The Legal Age For Sex In The State Of Louisiana?
- Is it illegal for a 18 year old male to date a 16 year old female in the state of louisiana?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What is the legal age to sit at a bar in maryland
- Wat time do they stop selling beer at in amarillo tx?
- What is a surrogate certificate
- What does intended address mean on a visa application?
- What sexu@l crime does 9999 stand for?
- In police code what does 413 mean?
- Can fire marshalls pull u over for speeding?
- Are nba courts bigger than college and high school basketball courts?
- Why is it against the law to put pretzels in bags in philadelphia?
- Do the carpool lane rules still apply on holidays and weekends?