There are several varying climate areas in Arizona; however, generally speaking the highest average temperatures are during the month of July (107°F average temp in Phoenix, 97°F average temp in Sedona). The highest temperature ever recorded in Arizona was 128°F on June 29, 1994 in Lake Havasu City. The lowest average temperatures are in January and the most precipitation is in March.
What is the hottest time in arizona
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Time & Date
- When does school start in midland texas?
- What time can you buy alcohol in indiana
- how many monday through friday days are there in a year
- What date is Canada day
- How long is a generation
- What's the hours of the community pool in Seminole, Oklahoma?
- What day was father's day this year?
- When is national tell a secret day?
- When is father's day? Slim's Pickens
- Start date and end date of Ramadan 2016?