There are several varying climate areas in Arizona; however, generally speaking the highest average temperatures are during the month of July (107°F average temp in Phoenix, 97°F average temp in Sedona). The highest temperature ever recorded in Arizona was 128°F on June 29, 1994 in Lake Havasu City. The lowest average temperatures are in January and the most precipitation is in March.
What is the hottest time in arizona
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Time & Date
- When does fall officially begin?
- when does copenhagen black come back out
- when's the first day of fall 2016?
- what does autumnal equinox mean?
- How many hours is Australia ahead of the united states
- When is the start of the 2016 Paralympics?
- When is Labor Day 2016?
- How long does an average volleyball game last?
- If it is 19:59:43 in military time, what time is it in regular time?
- Dates of modern pentathlon at the 2016 Summer Olympics?