There are several varying climate areas in Arizona; however, generally speaking the highest average temperatures are during the month of July (107°F average temp in Phoenix, 97°F average temp in Sedona). The highest temperature ever recorded in Arizona was 128°F on June 29, 1994 in Lake Havasu City. The lowest average temperatures are in January and the most precipitation is in March.
What is the hottest time in arizona
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Time & Date
- How often does thanksgiving fall on November 26?
- All you need to know about Daylight Saving
- What time do the KC Royals play today?
- When was the Merritt Parkway built?
- When is the windsor fair in maine
- What time tonight is da meteor shower pacific time?
- Which country is 6 hours ahead of the eastern time zone?
- what's the date of the next blue moon ?
- when is the blue moon?
- If its 10:30 central time, what time is it eastern time