There are several varying climate areas in Arizona; however, generally speaking the highest average temperatures are during the month of July (107°F average temp in Phoenix, 97°F average temp in Sedona). The highest temperature ever recorded in Arizona was 128°F on June 29, 1994 in Lake Havasu City. The lowest average temperatures are in January and the most precipitation is in March.
What is the hottest time in arizona
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USAZ0166
Top 10 questions Time & Date
- When is national nurses week?
- why is April 18 the tax deadline 2017?
- What time does onreal madrid and barcelona sunday
- When is Lollapalooza 2017?
- Dose the mail run on st.patrick's day
- when is First Day of Spring 2017?
- When is Holi Festival?
- If i live in edmonton alberta what time does the superbowl start tomorrow
- What time does the gasparilla parade start in tampa fl today
- When is Trump Inauguration Date?