There are several varying climate areas in Arizona; however, generally speaking the highest average temperatures are during the month of July (107°F average temp in Phoenix, 97°F average temp in Sedona). The highest temperature ever recorded in Arizona was 128°F on June 29, 1994 in Lake Havasu City. The lowest average temperatures are in January and the most precipitation is in March.
What is the hottest time in arizona
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Time & Date
- How long is a generation
- What's the hours of the community pool in Seminole, Oklahoma?
- What day was father's day this year?
- When is national tell a secret day?
- When is father's day? Slim's Pickens
- Start date and end date of Ramadan 2016?
- What does 1800 mean in military time
- What is Memorial Day and its history?
- How many weeks have passed so far this year?
- In mexico when is mothers day