What is the green oval pill that says g4960 and on the other it says 25 mg
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What pill reads: G4960 on one side & 25mg on the other side. and green oval shape? (CARPE DIEM)
- What is a green oval pill with s 902 on it
- What is a green oval pill with 212 on one side and 1 G
- What is the white oval pill that says U 135 on it?
- what is a blue oval pill that says 7176 on one side and 9 3 on the other?