What is the definition of the biblical word mirth?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is the definition of the biblical word mirth?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/PERSONAL/k/280/Fruit-of-Spirit-Joy.htm
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- what does "sheep of the prisons" mean in a tale of two cities?
- What does testrogen mean.?
- What is an antonym of Premium?
- What is an XXX movie?
- What does that mean? "The devil has many tools, but a lie is the handle that fits them all
- Whats another way to say "same here"?
- List the seven principles of critical thinking
- How did lovehandles get their name?
- What is a stoosh ginnygog? -=x^x=-
- what does "idleness is the holiday of fools." mean? Lets go Buffalo