What is the definition for climate ratio?
Tuesday, February 07 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What is the climate like in the UK?
- Whats a ratio
- What is the define of climate
- What is ltv ratio?
- What does the word "anthropogenic" mean regarding impact on climate change? Answer A.It means business and industry related causes of climate change. B.It means the climate change causes are man made. C.It means the climate is changing due to animal created reasons. D.It means that naturally made issues are the reasons for climate change.