What is the chemical formula for the Elmers glue and borax mixture? TWSS
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the chemical formula for the Elmers glue and borax mixture? TWSS
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.elmers.com/about/faq/
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- If a capped syringe is plunged into cold water which direction will the syringe piston slide
- Why are the different disinfectants not equally effective against all species of bacteria?
- How does pressure exerted by the atmosphere change as altitude increases?
- A current of 1.30 A flows in a wire. How many electrons are flowing past any point in the wire per second
- list advantages and disadvantages of litmus and red cabbage juice indicators
- what is the balanced equation for the yeast-catalyzed decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to generate oxygen gas and water?
- Why does batman brush his teeth so often?
- What is the weight or a fish if it weighs 10 sounds plus half its weight
- What's the formula, molar mass, and number of moles in 2.11 grams of phosphorus trifluoride?
- What is the 56th digit of Pi