What is the blue book value of a 1991 GMC Sierra single cab shortbox with close to 200,000 miles
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What is the blue book value of a 1991 GMC Sierra single cab shortbox with close to 200,000 miles
Wednesday, April 18 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- I need the Kelly blue book value of a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Ext Cab with 129,432 miles
- whats the kelly blue book value of a 1999 gmc sierra 4x4 with 115000 miles and in good shape
- What is the kbb value of a 1991 GMC safari with 150,999 miles?
- What is the Kelly blue book value of a 1987 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 in fair condition?
- How many miles does a 2001 gmc sierra 1500 get to the gallon?