Not Medical Advice: ITP stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, it's an autoimmune bleeding disorder. This disorder is characterized by a low level of platelets, a type of blood cell, in the blood stream. It often occurs in children after a viral infection and it is usually noticed by a sudden onset of bruising. Often ITP in children will resolve on its own.
what is the blood disorder called itp
Monday, February 20 2012Source: http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura-11046
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does Vitacilina Work For Healing Fresh Tattoos?
- Is it bad to eat before a haircut?
- How to put someone to sleep over the phone
- can I smoke a cigarette while dying my hair?
- whats it mean to have a 93.2 temperature?
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure