Not Medical Advice: ITP stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, it's an autoimmune bleeding disorder. This disorder is characterized by a low level of platelets, a type of blood cell, in the blood stream. It often occurs in children after a viral infection and it is usually noticed by a sudden onset of bruising. Often ITP in children will resolve on its own.
what is the blood disorder called itp
Monday, February 20 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you get high off of loratadine?
- Can you get high off Gemfibrozil?
- Can tenex get you high?
- Can I take dayquil right after taking tums?
- Can you take ativan and tums
- Can I take imodium and lorazepam at the same time?
- What is the norvo virus?
- True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
- What are some ways you can give yourself cauliflower ear
- if my iron level is a 14.5 is that normal