Not Medical Advice: ITP stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, it's an autoimmune bleeding disorder. This disorder is characterized by a low level of platelets, a type of blood cell, in the blood stream. It often occurs in children after a viral infection and it is usually noticed by a sudden onset of bruising. Often ITP in children will resolve on its own.
what is the blood disorder called itp
Monday, February 20 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What are the symptoms of kelly c miller disease?
- What is this pill and do kids abuse it to get high? Light blue pill with watson 780 imprint
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?