Not Medical Advice: ITP stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, it's an autoimmune bleeding disorder. This disorder is characterized by a low level of platelets, a type of blood cell, in the blood stream. It often occurs in children after a viral infection and it is usually noticed by a sudden onset of bruising. Often ITP in children will resolve on its own.
what is the blood disorder called itp
Monday, February 20 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368