Not Medical Advice: ITP stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, it's an autoimmune bleeding disorder. This disorder is characterized by a low level of platelets, a type of blood cell, in the blood stream. It often occurs in children after a viral infection and it is usually noticed by a sudden onset of bruising. Often ITP in children will resolve on its own.
what is the blood disorder called itp
Monday, February 20 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases