Not Medical Advice: ITP stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, it's an autoimmune bleeding disorder. This disorder is characterized by a low level of platelets, a type of blood cell, in the blood stream. It often occurs in children after a viral infection and it is usually noticed by a sudden onset of bruising. Often ITP in children will resolve on its own.
what is the blood disorder called itp
Monday, February 20 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?