What is the answer to the riddle "if you give me food I will live, if you give me water ill die"?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What is the answer to this riddle? If u give me food i die but if you give me a drink i live
- Give me a big riddle with answer
- Many foods can make me strong but give me water and I won't live long. What am I?
- If u feed me i will live if u water me i will die what am i? whats the answer for that riddle
- Give me another riddle