What is the answer to the riddle "if you give me food I will live, if you give me water ill die"?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is the answer to the riddle "if you give me food I will live, if you give me water ill die"?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the answer to this riddle? If u give me food i die but if you give me a drink i live
- Give me a big riddle with answer
- Many foods can make me strong but give me water and I won't live long. What am I?
- If u feed me i will live if u water me i will die what am i? whats the answer for that riddle
- Give me another riddle
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What did the math teacher say after spending 8 hours in the ice and snow
- What happens when joggers get mad
- Why did gyro go into a bakery?
- Which two elements have an atomic mass less than twice their atomic number according to the periodic table?
- What is the answer to the punchline algebra page 7.13 question: what did the electrician say to hid daughter when she came home at 2 am?
- What is the answer to the math worksheet joke: what do you call it when the nurse gives you a shot you hardly feel?
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)