What is the answer to the riddle "if you give me food I will live, if you give me water ill die"?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What is the answer to this riddle? If u give me food i die but if you give me a drink i live
- Give me a big riddle with answer
- Many foods can make me strong but give me water and I won't live long. What am I?
- If u feed me i will live if u water me i will die what am i? whats the answer for that riddle
- Give me another riddle