What is the age of a child that can choose which parent they want to live with in Kansas.
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is the age of a child that can choose which parent they want to live with in Kansas.
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- At what age can a child living in Minnesota choose which parent to live with?
- At what age in the state of Georgia can a child choose which parent they want to live with ? K-v man
- What is the legal age in Louisiana that a child can choose which parent he/she wants to live with in the courts?
- In texas what is the age that a child can decide which parent they want to live with
- What is the age that a child can state which parent he wants to live with in Ohio.