What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Whats feelings trapped between two friendships mean
- What is the old thing called that they would send you to and kept your hands and head locked between wood?
- What is it called when the bug is trapped in amber?
- In Skyrim how many pieces of Wuuthrod are there?
- Whats the name of that movie when its snowing and the people are trapped in the library in new york
Top 10 questions History
- In what way did big business affect the economy in the 1800s?
- Has Michael Jordan ever gotten swept in a playoff series?
- How many pounds or tons did the titanic weigh
- why did george romero and his wife seperate?
- What did john brown hope to accomplish by attacking the federal arsenal at harpers ferry?
- Which of the following people would be considered a secularist? A)jesus B)pope urban || C)Niccolo machiaveli D)martin Luther
- During which literary period did Columbus "discover" America?
- What was the attitude of respect & devotion to one's family observed in the chineese society, especially during the imperial era known as?
- Did boxer Rocky Marciano serve in the US military during WWII? If so which branch?
- Wat is the motto of the green beret