What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Whats feelings trapped between two friendships mean
- What is the old thing called that they would send you to and kept your hands and head locked between wood?
- What is it called when the bug is trapped in amber?
- In Skyrim how many pieces of Wuuthrod are there?
- Whats the name of that movie when its snowing and the people are trapped in the library in new york
Top 10 questions History
- What came first kfc or mcdonnalds
- Whose flag came first mexico or italy?
- How many years more before Chernobyl becomes habitable again?
- Describe the methods used by a totalitarian state to control it's people?
- DEscribe how the end of reconstruction led to the loss of black rights and the imposition of the jim crow system of segregation in the south.
- What challenges did the paratroops face in the Normandy invasion?
- Incan civilization was located along the western coast of
- Apollo space mission?
- when did george bush sr. Die?
- What country gave the usa the statue of liberty