What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood

It is called a "pillory," and it is a device formerly used for publicly punishing offenders, made of a wooden frame.

Tags: woodhands 

Wednesday, February 01 2012