What is it called when you are legally married after living together for so long
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is it called when you are legally married after living together for so long
Tag: common-law marriage
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Are you legally married in ct after living together for 7 years?
- When a couple are together for 20 years are they considered to be legally married?
- Do you have to be legally divorced before you can get married again?
- Is it true that if your dating someone for 7 years or more your legally married?
- How long does a couple have to be together with out actually being married but together for a long time to be considered married
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?
- in the state of virginia, can someone who isnt 21 sit at a bar?
- do you put your money in the parking meter in front or behind your car?
- Can you buy bottled water with ebt card food stamps
- what does the "tc" mean on a license plate before the number on a car in massachusetts