What is it called when you are legally married after living together for so long
Tag: common-law marriage
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- I have a question, what is the font (typing) on a new York state drivers license
- Are you legally married in ct after living together for 7 years?
- When a couple are together for 20 years are they considered to be legally married?
- Do you have to be legally divorced before you can get married again?
- Is it true that if your dating someone for 7 years or more your legally married?
- How long does a couple have to be together with out actually being married but together for a long time to be considered married