What is it called when you are legally married after living together for so long
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What is it called when you are legally married after living together for so long
Tag: common-law marriage
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- Are you legally married in ct after living together for 7 years?
- When a couple are together for 20 years are they considered to be legally married?
- Do you have to be legally divorced before you can get married again?
- Is it true that if your dating someone for 7 years or more your legally married?
- How long does a couple have to be together with out actually being married but together for a long time to be considered married