What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is it called when you're asleep at night, or almost asleep, and you're jerked awake because you feel like you're falling?
- Why does it feel like you're gonna fall outta no where while you're asleep ?
- If you're falling asleep in class, what's a way that can keep you awake?
- What can you do to keep you awake?
- Are you awake or asleep when 'sleep walking'?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- do nicotine patches contain latex? Whitey
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?