What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is it called when you're asleep at night, or almost asleep, and you're jerked awake because you feel like you're falling?
- Why does it feel like you're gonna fall outta no where while you're asleep ?
- If you're falling asleep in class, what's a way that can keep you awake?
- What can you do to keep you awake?
- Are you awake or asleep when 'sleep walking'?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- In having a temperature of 107.5 what could be the possible side effects
- A viral infection that may cause the Vesicles Erythema and Edema pain is?
- is 133/100 acceptable blood pressure?
- Can dogs be allergic to peanut butter?
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?