What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is it called when you're asleep at night, or almost asleep, and you're jerked awake because you feel like you're falling?
- Why does it feel like you're gonna fall outta no where while you're asleep ?
- If you're falling asleep in class, what's a way that can keep you awake?
- What can you do to keep you awake?
- Are you awake or asleep when 'sleep walking'?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases
- Is 109/66 low for blood pressure?
- Can i get a hernia from pushing to hard while taking a poop
- How do you get eggszama