What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- What is it called when you're asleep at night, or almost asleep, and you're jerked awake because you feel like you're falling?
- Why does it feel like you're gonna fall outta no where while you're asleep ?
- If you're falling asleep in class, what's a way that can keep you awake?
- What can you do to keep you awake?
- Are you awake or asleep when 'sleep walking'?