What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is it called when you are half asleep & you feel like you're falling & you jump awake?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is it called when you're asleep at night, or almost asleep, and you're jerked awake because you feel like you're falling?
- Why does it feel like you're gonna fall outta no where while you're asleep ?
- If you're falling asleep in class, what's a way that can keep you awake?
- What can you do to keep you awake?
- Are you awake or asleep when 'sleep walking'?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?