What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
Tuesday, April 10 2012
- What is it called when a word is spelled the sane with different meanings
- What words are same when spelled backeards
- What are the words called that are pronounced the same but are spelled different "Your the best i ever had"
- Two words that are spelled different but are pronounced the same?
- Whats it called when a word is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is austin chic attire?
- What dose devorted mean
- how did russia get its name?
- Teeth is to hen as nest is to what? explain why
- what does this mean "y ese milagro"
- what's triptopax used for?
- What is the opposite of misdemeanor?
- what is common noun for the proper noun thursday
- What is labor day? *I Love my Mrs.*
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered