What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
Tuesday, April 10 2012
- What is it called when a word is spelled the sane with different meanings
- What words are same when spelled backeards
- What are the words called that are pronounced the same but are spelled different "Your the best i ever had"
- Two words that are spelled different but are pronounced the same?
- Whats it called when a word is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In the movie true grit they were cooking sofky over a fire what is sofky
- Whats the frilly white cloth thing on the top of a maids head called?
- What is an antiseptic?
- Is "how do you propose we do that?" correct grammar?
- This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?