What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
Tuesday, April 10 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does "the field mouse is quick, But the owl see's at night" mean?
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What does the nickname buttercup imply about the person thats being called this? Why would someone call someone buttercup?
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is it called when a word is spelled the sane with different meanings
- What words are same when spelled backeards
- What are the words called that are pronounced the same but are spelled different "Your the best i ever had"
- Two words that are spelled different but are pronounced the same?
- Whats it called when a word is spelled the same forwards and backwards?