What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
Tuesday, April 10 2012
- What is it called when a word is spelled the sane with different meanings
- What words are same when spelled backeards
- What are the words called that are pronounced the same but are spelled different "Your the best i ever had"
- Two words that are spelled different but are pronounced the same?
- Whats it called when a word is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?
- Your love is timeless what does mean
- What is a jetty? DARK ASSASSAIN
- Whats the name of the people that carry the casket?