What is it called when two words are spelled the same, but have different meanings?
Tuesday, April 10 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Does omega psi phi has a secret hand shake?
- What is a potter's clay?
- What is a Social Investigation?
- What is a 6 letter city in Colorado that starts with a P?
- What is a eurologist?
- What does balance inquiry mean
- What does a green porch light mean?
- What is medicaid
- What is the difference between compression and contraction
- How to get powers
- What is it called when a word is spelled the sane with different meanings
- What words are same when spelled backeards
- What are the words called that are pronounced the same but are spelled different "Your the best i ever had"
- Two words that are spelled different but are pronounced the same?
- Whats it called when a word is spelled the same forwards and backwards?