what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Does omega psi phi has a secret hand shake?
- What is a potter's clay?
- What is a Social Investigation?
- What is a 6 letter city in Colorado that starts with a P?
- What is a eurologist?
- What does balance inquiry mean
- What does a green porch light mean?
- What is medicaid
- What is the difference between compression and contraction
- How to get powers
- What does it mean when your bowel movement is yellow?
- What does it mean when your bowel movements are green?
- Is diarrhea when the bowel movement is watery or when you have a bowel movement 3 times a day?
- Is it normal to have a bowel movement when giving birth?
- What is a unborn baby called during the sixteenth week of pregnancy