what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What does the nickname buttercup imply about the person thats being called this? Why would someone call someone buttercup?
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What does it mean when your bowel movement is yellow?
- What does it mean when your bowel movements are green?
- Is diarrhea when the bowel movement is watery or when you have a bowel movement 3 times a day?
- Is it normal to have a bowel movement when giving birth?
- What is a unborn baby called during the sixteenth week of pregnancy