what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What does it mean when your bowel movement is yellow?
- What does it mean when your bowel movements are green?
- Is diarrhea when the bowel movement is watery or when you have a bowel movement 3 times a day?
- Is it normal to have a bowel movement when giving birth?
- What is a unborn baby called during the sixteenth week of pregnancy
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called
- what is the official title of someone who grows and sells plants/flowers?
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?
- what dose Senaile mean
- What is a lanierd?