what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What does it mean when your bowel movement is yellow?
- What does it mean when your bowel movements are green?
- Is diarrhea when the bowel movement is watery or when you have a bowel movement 3 times a day?
- Is it normal to have a bowel movement when giving birth?
- What is a unborn baby called during the sixteenth week of pregnancy
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?
- Your love is timeless what does mean
- What is a jetty? DARK ASSASSAIN
- Whats the name of the people that carry the casket?