what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what is it called when an unborn baby has a bowel movement in the womb and inhales it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What does it mean when your bowel movement is yellow?
- What does it mean when your bowel movements are green?
- Is diarrhea when the bowel movement is watery or when you have a bowel movement 3 times a day?
- Is it normal to have a bowel movement when giving birth?
- What is a unborn baby called during the sixteenth week of pregnancy
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is austin chic attire?
- What dose devorted mean
- how did russia get its name?
- Teeth is to hen as nest is to what? explain why
- what does this mean "y ese milagro"
- what's triptopax used for?
- What is the opposite of misdemeanor?
- what is common noun for the proper noun thursday
- What is labor day? *I Love my Mrs.*
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered