What is inflection?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What does the suffix "itarian" mean (ie. Unitarian, Trinitarian)
- What is a vertical inflection point?
- What is the x coordinate of the point of inflection on the graph y= 1/3x^3+5x^2+24
- Does the graph of every polynomial of degree 3 have a point of inflection? Luke A
- What is the best way to get your cat to behave/stop a certain behavior?
- How could an Irish accent be described?