What is as round as a dishpan and as deep as a tub, yet the ocean could not fill it ?
kgb answers » Jokes » What is as round as a dishpan and as deep as a tub, yet the ocean could not fill it ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many pounds of ice to fill a 20 gallon tub?
- Can spray an entire bath tub with the produce, i.e. as in if the enamel had peeled away from the tub and chip away, could you use flex seal?
- how are the animals that live in deep ocean different from the other ocean life
- What is the definition of a "tide". As in the ocean or body of water?
- How deep is the ocean
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?
- According to math teachers what did the acorn say when it grew up? Fill in the blank for question above? -gee-i-ramt-ee-
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?