What is as round as a dishpan and as deep as a tub, yet the ocean could not fill it ?
kgb answers » Jokes » What is as round as a dishpan and as deep as a tub, yet the ocean could not fill it ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- What did dr.dripp say to the bleeding kid who refused to get stitches?
- How many pounds of ice to fill a 20 gallon tub?
- Can spray an entire bath tub with the produce, i.e. as in if the enamel had peeled away from the tub and chip away, could you use flex seal?
- how are the animals that live in deep ocean different from the other ocean life
- What is the definition of a "tide". As in the ocean or body of water?
- How deep is the ocean