What is an oval peach colored pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a peach color pill with e700 on one side an 7.5/325 on the other
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What kind of pill has "e700" on one side and "7.5/325" on the other.
- what peach colored oval pill has an A on 1 side and 18 on the other side G-daddy/P
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other