What is an otc medicine that dries up mucus in the sinuses? I'm not allergic to any medibations
kgb answers » Health & Body » What is an otc medicine that dries up mucus in the sinuses? I'm not allergic to any medibations
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Body
- What is a Paralytic
- Is the placental barrier effective in protecting the fetal environment from the effects of general anesthetics ?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- What is the purpose of taking the temperature of urine collected for a drug and alcohol analysis?...
- If a scab is half way peeled should I peel it off?
- What does it mean when a urine drug test is between 90 and 100 degrees farinheit?
- What does RR on a heart monitor mean
- Why can't you use any scented soap on a tattoo?
- Is Ibuprofen an antacid?
- Is Botox made from the bubonic pleague