What is an oblong white pill that has 4212 on one side and a V on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is an oblong white pill that has 4212 on one side and a V on the other side?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
- What oblong pill has a v on 1 side and 4212 on the other
- What is the name of a white oblong pill that has a "V" on one side and 4212?
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?