What is an oblong white pill that has 4212 on one side and a V on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is an oblong white pill that has 4212 on one side and a V on the other side?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
- What oblong pill has a v on 1 side and 4212 on the other
- What is the name of a white oblong pill that has a "V" on one side and 4212?
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174