What is an oblong white pill that has 4212 on one side and a V on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is an oblong white pill that has 4212 on one side and a V on the other side?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
- What oblong pill has a v on 1 side and 4212 on the other
- What is the name of a white oblong pill that has a "V" on one side and 4212?
- What is a white oblong pill with a v on one side and 3592 on the other side
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for