what is an example of something that one culture might regard as a virtue that another may not?
kgb answers » History & Politics » what is an example of something that one culture might regard as a virtue that another may not?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/intolerable_moral_differences/
Top 10 questions History & Politics
- Can you explain which of the natural rights-- life, liberty, or property-- is most important?
- How might sectional diffrences nd the debate ovr states rights lead to future problems fo the u.s
- Why did divisions emerge with in the American society?
- Was the U.S. presidential inauguration day ever March 4th?
- Was Indian Politician Jayaram Jayalalitha had heart attack?
- What's the result of the 1912 presidential election revealed about the mood, desires, and concerns of America voters?
- why have some nigerians welcomed military rule?
- Why is seguin an important figure in the history of special education ?
- how did legends and rumors affect european knowledge of the americas?
- Describe 2 actions that governments have taken to ensure that people are safer and healthier today than people were 100 years ago.