what is an example of something that one culture might regard as a virtue that another may not?
kgb answers » History & Politics » what is an example of something that one culture might regard as a virtue that another may not?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions History & Politics
- Theodore roosevelt is counted among america's greatest presidents? Why
- What is a civil war?
- What did john brown hope to accomplish by attacking the federal arsenal at harpers ferry?
- Which of the following people would be considered a secularist? A)jesus B)pope urban || C)Niccolo machiaveli D)martin Luther
- How did poland lead the way in toppling communism in eastern europe?
- What is the Washington Primary Election Results?
- What actions led western nations to believe that the Soviets wanted to dominate Europe?
- How did Hitlers strategy of the Luftwaffe's bombing raids in London hurt, rather than helped, Germany's efforts?
- How do you thinl the Mexican-American war affected the relationship between Mexico and the United States?
- What country suffered the most physical damage in ww1