What is a yellow/green oblong pill with markings 693 500 on one side and watson on other
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a yellow/green oblong pill with markings 693 500 on one side and watson on other
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a blue oblong pill with Watson 540 on one side called?
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?
- Small oblong pill with watson on one side and 698 200 on the other
- What kind of pill is peach oblong has l2 on one side and t on the other
- What is a white oblong pill imprinted on one side with watson 149