What is a yellow pill with V on one side and 3601 on the other?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a yellow pill with 3601 on one side and a V on the other.
- What is this pill? Its a yellow tablet, with a 'v' on one side and a '3601' on the other.
- What is a yellow pain pill with a V on one side and 3601 on the back
- What is a yellow football shaped pill with v on one side an 36o1 on the other
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?