What is a yellow capsule with 300 mg. On one side and IG322 on the other side
Monday, June 25 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What pill has an e on one side and a 40 on the other side and is yellow
- What is a round yellow pill with "dan 5619" and a "5" on the other side? And a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- Round white pill with 31 on one side and D on the other side
- A fancy looking v on one side and the other side has a split down the middle with 51 on one side and 37 on the other
- What is a small white pill with M on one side and 10 on the other side?