What is a white round pill with M 18 on one side and a split down the middle on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a white round pill with M 18 on one side and a split down the middle on the other side?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- A fancy looking v on one side and the other side has a split down the middle with 51 on one side and 37 on the other
- What pill says 224 on one side and a split down the middle on the other
- What is a small round white pill split on one side and t721 on the other?
- Small round white pill form on one side it has a split the other side it has 54 over 282
- What is a white round pill that has 20 on one side and fl with a line threw the middle on the other side