What is a white round pill with a M that has a square around it on one side and a 15 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a white round pill with a M that has a square around it on one side and a 15 on the other side?
Tag: the other side
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What type of pill is round and light pink with a "M" with a square around the "M" on one side and "10" on the other side?
- What is the name of the pill that is white and rectangular with and m on one side inside of a square and 57 55 on the other side?
- What is a small round blue pill with imprint m and a square around it?
- What is a small white round pill with imprint of M with a square around it, and on the other side 30?
- What kind of pill has is round, white, has an m in a square on one side, and is scored on the other side, and says 05 on one side, and 52 on the other?