What is a white round pill with 48 10 on one side and a vicodon v on the other side
Tag: the other side
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- A white circular pill with 48 10 on one side and a v on the other
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- Round pill with 48/11 on one side and v on the other
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?
- What is a white round pill large v on one side and 2532 on the other