What is a white pill with m523 on one side and 10/325 on the other side. *GREGORY*
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a white oval pill that says 10/325 on one side and M523 on the other side?
- What kind of pill is white, oblong and has 10/325 on one side and M523 on the other?
- White pill with m523 on one side and 10/325 on thd other side.
- A white long ovol shape pill one side has M523 and the other side has 10/325
- Wat pill is white and oval with 10/325 on 1 side and m523 on other side