What is a white pill with 503 on it and 2mg on the other side..
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a white oval pill that has 503 On one side and 2mg on the other
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What is a blue little round pill with M on one side an 503 on other
- What is a white round pill with the imprints 155 on one side and a D on the other?
- What pill haas a watson on one side and a 242 and 2 on the other