What is a white oval pill with red dots on it and the imprints 3604 on one side and a v on the other
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a white oval pill with red dots on it and the imprints 3604 on one side and a v on the other
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- White pill with red speckels 3604 and a V on the other side
- What is oval pill with a v on one side and 3604 on other side with red speckels
- What is an oval yellow pill with imprint v on one side and 36 01 on other side?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- What pill is a pink oval with a v on one side and 3600 on the other?