What is a white oval pill with red dots on it and the imprints 3604 on one side and a v on the other
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a white oval pill with red dots on it and the imprints 3604 on one side and a v on the other
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- White pill with red speckels 3604 and a V on the other side
- What is oval pill with a v on one side and 3604 on other side with red speckels
- What is an oval yellow pill with imprint v on one side and 36 01 on other side?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- What pill is a pink oval with a v on one side and 3600 on the other?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine