What is a white oval pill with a v on one side and 4212 on the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a white oval pill with a v on one side and 4212 on the other side
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/forum/pill-identification/white-oblong-oval-v-4212-a-22889.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is white wine bad for a diabetic?
- Do you have to be diabetic to go into diabetic shock
- What is Pompe disease?
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?