What is a white oblong shaped pill with 5665 on one side and 555 on the other?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- FW:| What is a white oblong shaped pill with 5665 on one side and 555 on the other?
- What is a white oblong pill with e on one side and 8 / 5 on the other?
- what Kind of pill is oblong shaped white with an a on one side an a 0 an 7 on the other side
- What is this pill it is white retangle it has 555 on one side and tv 1003 on the other side
- White bar shaped pill with mbb on one side and 555 on the other?