What is a white oblong pill with red specks on it with a v on one side and 3604 on the other side
Friday, February 15 2013
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is the white oblong pill with red specks marked 3604?
- What kinda of pill is a white wth orange specks oblong shape and has v 3604 On it
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What is a blue pill with a v on one side and 2531 on the other side?
- A fancy looking v on one side and the other side has a split down the middle with 51 on one side and 37 on the other