What is a white long pill with 4212 On one side and a v shape on the other side $$#@))oween$$
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What pill says V on one side and 4212 on the other?
- What is a white pill with 4212 on one side and a v shape on the other side !<3-E.S.F
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What is a blue pill with a v on one side and 2531 on the other side?
- What pill has 3927Printed on one side and t i v a on the other side