Not Medical Advice: A round white pill with the imprint 61 60 on the front, and V on the back of it is 50mg of Trazodone hydrochloride (made by Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc). Trazodone hydrochloride is a phenylpiperazine antidepressant that is used to treat insomnia, sedation, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and depression, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
what is a whit circle pill with 6160 on one side and fancy v on the other. cut in half
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » what is a whit circle pill with 6160 on one side and fancy v on the other. cut in half
Friday, February 24 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- A fancy looking v on one side and the other side has a split down the middle with 51 on one side and 37 on the other
- What is a pill i found it has a v on one side and the numbers 6160 <FAITH<^^*>HOPE >
- What is a blue pill with a v on one side and 2531 on the other side?
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side