Not Medical Advice: A round white pill with the imprint 61 60 on the front, and V on the back of it is 50mg of Trazodone hydrochloride (made by Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc). Trazodone hydrochloride is a phenylpiperazine antidepressant that is used to treat insomnia, sedation, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and depression, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
what is a whit circle pill with 6160 on one side and fancy v on the other. cut in half
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » what is a whit circle pill with 6160 on one side and fancy v on the other. cut in half
Friday, February 24 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- A fancy looking v on one side and the other side has a split down the middle with 51 on one side and 37 on the other
- What is a pill i found it has a v on one side and the numbers 6160 <FAITH<^^*>HOPE >
- What is a blue pill with a v on one side and 2531 on the other side?
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side