Not Medical Advice: A round white pill with the imprint 61 60 on the front, and V on the back of it is 50mg of Trazodone hydrochloride (made by Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc). Trazodone hydrochloride is a phenylpiperazine antidepressant that is used to treat insomnia, sedation, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and depression, among other illnesses. There is a low risk of abuse with this drug. This prescription-only medication may pose a risk to an unborn fetus, and should be used only under a doctor's supervision.
what is a whit circle pill with 6160 on one side and fancy v on the other. cut in half
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » what is a whit circle pill with 6160 on one side and fancy v on the other. cut in half
Friday, February 24 2012
- A fancy looking v on one side and the other side has a split down the middle with 51 on one side and 37 on the other
- What is a pill i found it has a v on one side and the numbers 6160 <FAITH<^^*>HOPE >
- What is a blue pill with a v on one side and 2531 on the other side?
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- What is a oblong white pill with 4212 on one side and a V on the other side
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?