What is a solid white oval pill, with L054 on one side and nothing on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a solid white oval pill, with L054 on one side and nothing on the other side?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- White oval pill with v2087 on one side
- What pill would have ip118 on one side and nothing on other side and is a white pill
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?